Welcome to “The Weekly Tip” presented by American Legacy Fishing Company. This is a weekly installment that brings you helpful tips to help you be more efficient on and off the water!
Does your cork handle look like the ceiling at a pool hall? Follow this quick tip to get your cork looking brand new in seconds!
You Will Need:
- Dirty Rod
- Mr. Clean Original Magic Eraser
- Off-brand will work, but they are much less durable than the Mr. Clean brand
- The Original Magic Eraser cleans much better than the alternative versions that have detergents in them
- Saturate the magic eraser with water and then squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible
- Gently scrub the surface of your handle until it is clean!
As you can see, this method is extremely effective at cleaning cork without damaging it like some other methods will. It is how we clean all of our used rods.